COMMERCIAL DIVING PROGRAM
A Future that EXCEEDS your Expectations!
Our "Complete Commercial Diver Training" program is a 28 week course that gives you practical hands-on training, and the skills to be successful in the commercial diving and marine construction industry. While attending our program you will gain all of the knowledge and required skills to confidently enter a highly rewarding diving career as an entry level commercial diver.
No previous diving experience necessary.
Our training program exceeds the minimum requirements established by the American National Standards Institute which includes classroom, and significant real-world, hands-on education in:
- Topside Welding
- Underwater Welding and Cutting
- Seamanship and Rigging
- Surface Supplied Air and Mixed Gas Diving
- Hyperbaric Chamber Operations
- Underwater Tools
- Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT)
- Enclosed and Open Water Diving
- Blueprint Reading
- Operational Planning
- Marine Engines and Compressors
After successfuly completing our Complete Commercial Diver Training program you will receive the following industry certifications:
- ADCI Entry Level Diver/Tender card in accordance the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Underwater Welding Course Completion Certificate (AWS D3.6M-Class C Standard)
- National Safety Council First Aid, CPR, Oxygen Provider, and A.E.D Certifications
- National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI) Open Water SCUBA Certification
- Transporation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Card
Enroll with CDI today!
SCHEDULED 2017-2018 CLASS START AND END DATES
|July 11th, 2017 - PM Classes||Feb 17th, 2018|
|Sept 12th, 2017 - PM Classes||Apr 14th, 2018|
|Nov 28th, 2017 - AM Classes||June 30th, 2018|